Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Skated to another quota

Visiting my father at the Vet's Camp Hill ( try to get in at least 4 times a week) we chewed the fat drinking the Tim's that I had picked up. Scored 2 packages of hockey cards as well. Hit Conrose park and let me tell you Mister man we have yet another terrorist detectorist loose! Filled in a few holes and removed some dwag poo which counted as my good deed for the day.

Two schools later had quota. Lord love a duck was I wet as one after the last coin. 2nd quota of the year. Going to take a few days off now. My new hobby came from today's dig as I'm going to crack the code on the bicycle lock and chain that I found. paw1.jpg
paw2.jpgpaw3.jpg

Upvote 8
Nice outing. Is Tim’s a beer?

Tim's is a coffee chain (Tim Hortons) and I think as common in Canada as Starbucks is in the US.

Tim's is a coffee chain (Tim Hortons) and I think as common in Canada as Starbucks is in the US.
Oh, I’ve been to those. Been so long ago I didn’t think of it. I always see their ads around the boards at NHL games.

Skated to another quota

Visiting my father at the Vet's Camp Hill ( try to get in at least 4 times a week) we chewed the fat drinking the Tim's that I had picked up. Scored 2 packages of hockey cards as well. Hit Conrose park and let me tell you Mister man we have yet another terrorist detectorist loose! Filled in a few holes and removed some dwag poo which counted as my good deed for the day.

Two schools later had quota. Lord love a duck was I wet as one after the last coin. 2nd quota of the year. Going to take a few days off now. My new hobby came from today's dig as I'm going to crack the code on the bicycle lock and chain that I found.View attachment 2082396
View attachment 2082398View attachment 2082399
Good day!

Good finds (except the Tim’s 😬 blech!).

For picking the bike lock, using the tiny amount of space between the dials, you can use a piece of pop can to feel the notch where the number stops. One number at a time of course. The aluminum should be torn to resemble a ducks head and neck looking down. Kind of the shape of a knitting needle.

Skated to another quota

Two schools later had quota. Lord love a duck was I wet as one after the last coin. 2nd quota of the year. Going to take a few days off now. My new hobby came from today's dig as I'm going to crack the code on the bicycle lock and chain that I found.View attachment 2082396
View attachment 2082398View attachment 2082399
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back