Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Typical, regular constitutional. Didn't really care what I found. Got my normal clad.

IMG_20230509_174318.jpg

Then....OTWBTTC......

I'm tired, got a deep, iffy hit. Felt like just moseying on. Decided to dig. (Of course ).

After about fifteen minutes.....I managed to carve this out of some tree roots.

IMG_20230509_174339.jpg

It appears to be a very well crafted silver wire ring. The stone looks to be very well mounted. No clue how old but it was about 8 inches down and intertwined with the tree roots.

Did I mention I was *already* tired!? I almost gave up 3 times!

Not worth a "mint" ring but absolutely the hardest dig of the day! Finished my day with a smile!

Thanks for taking time to peek.

Upvote 25
Typical, regular constitutional. Didn't really care what I found. Got my normal clad.

View attachment 2082829
Then....OTWBTTC......

I'm tired, got a deep, iffy hit. Felt like just moseying on. Decided to dig. (Of course ).

View attachment 2082831
It appears to be a very well crafted silver wire ring. The stone looks to be very well mounted. No clue how old but it was about 8 inches down and intertwined with the tree roots.

Not worth a "mint" ring but absolutely the hardest dig of the day! Finished my day with a smile!

Very nice find! Congrats

View attachment 2082829
Then....OTWBTTC......

View attachment 2082831

Always like to see the variety that comes out of the ground

View attachment 2082829
Then....OTWBTTC......

View attachment 2082831

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Nice walk, Sir. I can't help with the ring, except to offer my opinion that it looks too detailed to be a cheap one. Me thinks it be a keeper. I hate diiging through tree roots. Keeps ya going though. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back