Silver Trifecta,Video Added....8_23_09

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out at a few Chicago parks today with T-Man,Goio,and a pair of Brothers (Joe & John from the NW suburbs) today......I had my new video camera in hand.Filming what might look interesting....
I finally got some software to work with it (Thanks to TreasureFiend)...Only thing is....I just got it installed at 11:30 tonight,and I will have to edit the video monday/&Tuesday...to load up on YouTube...
So for now I hope you are satisfied with a picture,and a promise to try to get the video up by atleast wensday (I am not very good with tech stuff ,,,so please be patient)....I will change the title of this post to say video included when up and running.....
My take for the day was a 1904 barber with full liberty (It was my last find @ 9")...a 1943d merc,and a 1964 rosie...for a silver Trifecta.......also found a no date buffallo, 4 indians,,1898,1904,1906,1908
,and 12 wheaties.......I just about gave up when I dug 2 screw caps in a row,and then an aluminum can all at 9 & 10"..........H.H.
FindsAugust2309.jpg

Re: Silver Trifecta,and a few other Goodies....8_23_09

:icon_thumright:
That is one beautiful Barber Dime.

Way to go on a sweet looking tri-fecta. :hello2:

Awesome job, I can't wait to see the video!!!!!

One of these days I'll bet you'll be adding a seated for a grand slam!

Nice!

Hellofa day of hunting Dave!! That Barber sure looks great!! Lets see those Indians too when you get 'um cleaned up. :thumbsup:

Wow! I'll jump on the pile & say that Barber is super nice!!!

Great finds, Dave!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Congrats on the trifecta!!!

I can't wait to see the video!

Cans at 10"? That usually makes me walk!

Great finds Dave! The barber is hella nice. I wish I could get another nice one. My first silver was a XF40 barber dime... now a bunch of silver later and many barbers now and nothing really XF, 'cept for maybe the one rosie I dug that was AU :)

Can't wait to see that video.

Way to go on the trifecta! Super sharp Barber!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back