Dr.Tones

Jan 7, 2013
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we went back to our latest honey hole and cleaned the place out. The wind was rippin as a cold front came through but we managed to squeeze out a ton of goods. Had a nice lil spill at one point too. For some reason the coins here didn't really "pop" like at other sites. We had a ton of one ways and iffies to deal with so patience was the name of the game. Ferrous coin, deep on, fast off, modified coin disc, combined with a nickel bin (comes in handy see!), low and slow. Thanks for watching! Please help us! If you enjoyed the video "like" it, share it! comment and subscribe! We've got some very different stuff on tap for this summer so I hope you'll stay tuned. Please feel free to PM me with any questions or requests. Thanks again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 314
Upvote 6
Nice finds, and in very good shape...and I'd bet that place is NOT cleaned out yet!

killer killer finds!, how dont you guys have a show on tv yet?

For the sake of helping me sleep at night (and detouring others) we'll call it cleaned out :BangHead:

Great video and great finds guys! That 21-D Merc is worth some serious money in that grade- Nice job!

Jeff in Mass

Dream spot for sure! Here in Vegas very far and in between. Love your video's...some of the best out there. Congratulations on the 21d dime.

great video. awesome finds.

In the future don't toss your trash off to the side, it doesn't look good.

Keep 'em comin'.

Gold maven- funny you should mention that. I actually almost edited that out just for that reason, however I actually threw it to mr. Digler to look at. I do often toss my trash in a pile off to the side so I can pick it all up later. By britches start to get heavy if I don't.

I've never seen nickels come out of the ground looking like that. What kind of ground were you hunting??

I've never seen nickels come out of the ground looking like that. What kind of ground were you hunting??

I was thinking the same thing

Scouts out!

The ground was kind of sandy and very dry

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back