Silver ring and wheatie

7up2000

Jul 6, 2014
Tucson, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Currently use Garrett AT Pro, Previously used the Fisher F2 for one year
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
1 hour hunt at the BLM campground today. Been here several times and it's the first time I found silver. Silver ring is 2g. Diamonds on the ring are fake :BangHead:

Also found 1956D wheatie, 1 quarter, 4 dimes, and handful of Memorials and Shields(as ususal). I think I've gone 4.5+ years without finding a gold ring(I still dig for them). Can anybody top that?

Attachments

• IMG_0756.JPG
    IMG_0756.JPG
    421.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0757.JPG
    IMG_0757.JPG
    310.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0758.JPG
    IMG_0758.JPG
    456.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    453.9 KB · Views: 16
Upvote 13
Good finds, congrats!
I think you really have to put yourself in the most likely places to find the gold sometimes. Sure there's going to be random gold lost about anywhere, but I try to think of the places most people lose it, and concentrate my efforts there.
Good luck out there!

1 hour hunt at the BLM campground today. Been here several times and it's the first time I found silver. Silver ring is 2g. Diamonds on the ring are fake :BangHead:

Also found 1956D wheatie, 1 quarter, 4 dimes, and handful of Memorials and Shields(as ususal). I think I've gone 4.5+ years without finding a gold ring(I still dig for them). Can anybody top that?
sweet!, love that silver.

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back