XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think its silver plates and is kinda heavy
2yza9a2a.jpg
esy6uhe4.jpg
ra5epune.jpg

I RATHER BE DIRTY

Looks like it could be a barrel from a St. Bernard stuffed dog toy. Also it looks like the end unscrews and is hollow inside.

Upvote 0
Try and unscrew the plug..

Tim

Upvote 0
The other day I found this weird barrel looking thing. I posted it on a forum and someone said try to open it so I did. I recorded it. I called the lady and she was speechless and I am hand delivering it to her next week

Upvote 0
That is OUTSTANDING and super sweet! I'm nominating you for an Honorable Mention. You're a good man Charlie Brown.

:)
Breezie

Upvote 0
I went to the her house today and returned the item.. she was amazed. I talked to her and her husband for a good 20 minutes and her home was built in the late 50s but they tore down home from 1824. This yard was amazing huge trees and the grass you can just tell it was old. She granted me access anytime and showed me a bucket of arrow heads she found while gardening on her site. The her husband tells me the woods that is not theirs but her neighbors has body's buried there from the 1800s with no stones for them. Used to be depot there for trading aswell. Bush is thick but will do it this fall

I RATHER BE DIRTY

Upvote 0
I went to the her house today and returned the item.. she was amazed. I talked to her and her husband for a good 20 minutes and her home was built in the late 50s but they tore down home from 1824. This yard was amazing huge trees and the grass you can just tell it was old. She granted me access anytime and showed me a bucket of arrow heads she found while gardening on her site. The her husband tells me the woods that is not theirs but her neighbors has body's buried there from the 1800s with no stones for them. Used to be depot there for trading aswell. Bush is thick but will do it this fall

I RATHER BE DIRTY
Good things happen to good people

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back