Silver on Dec. 24th in Michigan!

lrgoodger

May 2, 2023
Cassopolis, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000-D, Garrett GTA-1000, Minelab Sovereign, XP Deus I, Equinox 800, XP Deus II
Here are todays finds. I only had 30 minutes to hunt, just before dark at my son's house. We were there for the family Christmas dinner. His front yard is small, only about 15' x 30', and we have been over it thoroughly with a Minelab Sovereign, a Nox 800 and a Deus I. We had only gotten a 1941-D Washington and a bunch of modern stuff in the past. I was going over the area where we got the quarter and got this badge from 10" deep. The dime was at about 6" but masked by nails and a memorial penny. The Deus II is proving itself!

20231224_211455.jpg

The badge looks similar to Monogram Junior Radiator Motometer Cap Shields made by Kingsley-Miller Co, Chicago, iL, but they used a rectangular square background. I cannot find one with this letter on it, which appears to be a 'D'. It appears to be from the 20s - 30s era and made of solid brass.

Upvote 16
Here are todays finds. I only had 30 minutes to hunt, just before dark at my son's house. We were there for the family Christmas dinner. His front yard is small, only about 15' x 30', and we have been over it thoroughly with a Minelab Sovereign, a Nox 800 and a Deus I. We had only gotten a 1941-D Washington and a bunch of modern stuff in the past. I was going over the area where we got the quarter and got this badge from 10" deep. The dime was at about 6" but masked by nails and a memorial penny. The Deus II is proving itself!

View attachment 2122133
The badge looks similar to Monogram Junior Radiator Motometer Cap Shields made by Kingsley-Miller Co, Chicago, iL, but they used a rectangular square background. I cannot find one with this letter on it, which appears to be a 'D'. It appears to be from the 20s - 30s era and made of solid brass.
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back