Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver in them thar woods & parks!

Went out with D-Dub & L4S and shot this video. The button made by "CHARLES RUBENS & CO." was in business from 1883-1911. The video gradually gets out of sync and its a few seconds off at the end, man that makes me so mad after I put so much time into it, but hey what are you going to do. Anyways it has a few more special effects in it, enjoy.

Be sure to watch my Brady Bunch type ending!!! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Upvote 0
Re: Silver in them thar woods & parks!

Nice button & ring Treasurefiend, always enjoy your videos. Ron in IL.

Nice finds and great video. What is the time relationship between the actual detecting and video posting? In other words, do you have more time in the hunt or the making and posting of the video? I have a feeling it would be next decade before I could do what you are doing with the videos. Especially, since my video capabilities are VHS tapes. Keep up the good work, always enjoyable to watch.

bugbitingme said:
Nice finds and great video. What is the time relationship between the actual detecting and video posting? In other words, do you have more time in the hunt or the making and posting of the video? I have a feeling it would be next decade before I could do what you are doing with the videos. Especially, since my video capabilities are VHS tapes. Keep up the good work, always enjoyable to watch.

Usuially its one sided in the hunting but for this video I had 3 shots with the green screen so that added a lot of editing time, especially the brady bunch bit. But it only takes me about 20-30min to edit just a MD'ng video, but once you add effects then the time grows fast. And after all the extra work I put into this, the audio is messedup. :tongue3:

Trezurehunter said:
Nice button & ring Treasurefiend, always enjoy your videos. Ron in IL.

Thanks for watchin Ron!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back