Silver find of today ....

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
Went to a site that has been done at least 100 times before ( about 5 times by me alone )

Nice stuff has been found at this old rooming house before, I figure ... why not ?
I had an hour to kill, if the heat & humidity did not kill me first !!

After 3 Quarter signals ended up being screw caps ( I HATE those !! ) ...
I said to myself, next one is the last one. It ain't hot out here, it's DAMN HOT out here !!

& it was worth it to say the least !!

md1.jpg

md1a.jpg

;D

Upvote 0
;D outstanding find........... that's one that I haven't gotten yet........still hoping though. great job

morris said:
I am not going to say a thing EVERONE if finding nicer Silver then me? :'( :'( :'( :'(

Morris
Ocala,Fl? 8)

At least your finding silver, I have not found any except a .925 earring!!

Nice find Mississippi Yankee !!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Cool 1/4!

hh

lonewolfe

Nice one with a date and all. They are one of my favorite coins to find. They don't come all the time.

HH Jer

nice still havent found one myself. My opinion the nicest coin produced

What really gripes me is that I can remember Mom having me ride my bicycle to the store with a dollar for a loaf of bread which was about 33 cents at the time. I got a lot of those old coins in change. They wee fairly old then but still in circulation. JIM

Nice SLQ M Y, The heat is unreal. I have been going at night but not a lot of good finds lately . Hoping my luck changes here soon. I may have to resort to the beach hunting again with SurfRat. AAGGGHHHH :D HH

Congrats on the silver, and with a date! HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back