✅ SOLVED Silver? Angel Medallion...

CousinEddie

Mar 22, 2012
Cark and Ellen's
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Vaquero, 31" Lesche Ball Handle Sampson Shovel, Lesche Tool, Garrett PP, Ultimate Gray Ghost Headphones
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• HPIM1213.JPG
    HPIM1213.JPG
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,121
  • HPIM1214.JPG
    HPIM1214.JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 549
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!!!

Upvote 0
Probably not silver though. I didn't see any silver markings on yours and I know these are sold in a lot of places for a couple dollars.

Upvote 0
Yeah...pewter. Cheap....

Upvote 0
I know this is a very old thread, but I recently found almost the same thing but gold colored. And it has a v stamped on the back and I just want to know what you decided it was.

Upvote 0
COME FLY WITH ME COME FLY WITH ME, AND LEAVE YOUR TROUBLES BEHIND THEE. NEXT STOP , SALVATION AIRPORT.

Upvote 0
I know this is a very old thread, but I recently found almost the same thing but gold colored. And it has a v stamped on the back and I just want to know what you decided it was.

Post # 2 says its a pocket angel good luck charm selling for $1.75. Yours is gold tone plated.

pocket-angel-pewter-coin-with-description-card POCKET ANGEL Pewter Coin with Description Card
Click title/picture for details.
offer US $1.75
Each Lead-Free Pewter Pocket Coin features a raised Angel. The back is smooth and flat, like a tiny worry stone. This coin is perfect for pocket or wallet, to serve as a daily reminder that the Angels are always with you. Each coin measures a little under 1 inch long, by 3/4 inch wide, by 1/16 inch thick (comparable to a quarter) and comes individually packaged with a description card. From the Description Card May the Angels stand beside you As you walk your path each day.

Read more: Pocket Coin Angel

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back