VERMONTIS

Mar 27, 2013
Upstate NY
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites PI 1000, whites xlt, whites v3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally was able to clean up somethings from Sunday and had time for some pics. After all winter long and a lot of home work, plus 4 inches of rain last week, things are drying out. This plowed feild isn't that big, about took about 10 mins. to find the debris feild, glass and pottery was everywhere!!! Here's a couple pics of some choice finds. I'll clean up some buttons and pottery for another time. =ED

Attachments

• A193 - 20130416_172426.bmp
    960.1 KB · Views: 108
  • A194 - 20130416_172600.bmp
    960.1 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Upvote 14
Those sure are some nice "choice finds" you've got there! That's one heck of a site!

I'd be there right now if it wasn't raining again... I can only imagine what is to come!!!=ED

killer finds!, i hit a new tomato field today and ZERO debris field, it was the longest ive ever walked with no sounds from the detector lol

Those seateds are awesome I really want to find a three cent piece that really cool hh

metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds VERMONTIS!

outstanding finds man !!! When I see coins like the trime and the seated coins - I think you are in a great location to continue to score
classic "old west " coins . keep us posted !!! ( old east coins , just doesn't sound quite right - but I guess that's what they are !)

Last edited:
Rained so hard , there are one foot deep wash outs on the hill side. Only imagin whats at the bottom ?

Early 1800's house site ,plowed feild . Located on the top of a sandy hill . Spring located just to south for water. =ED

Very cool.nicely done.

The sounds of a debris field with old glass and pottery sure makes my mouth start to water! You certainly have great results to show for it!

Thats a sweet looking thrime you got there, Great half also, congrats!

Awesome, dude, totally awesome!

Nice finds! Especially the 3 cent piece. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back