Should I be posting my eBay finds here? Oh well here's another.

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be a silly question, but when I went to post this I still saw two of my other finds near the top and no one else had a find post in here that I saw. I would think I post here since garage sale posts go in garage sale forum and thrift store go in.. well you get the idea. Where are everyone else's eBay finds?! I know you have some!! I can't be the only one!!

Anyway this was just a cool find that I picked up because ... of the aforementioned reason. I thought it was a cool find. That's really the only reason .. I don't even think I paid under what it is worth. Regardless! Behold my new sterling trinket!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Cool pill/snuff box embedded with Japanese coins. Supposedly 950 silver. Always thought these things looked cool, surprised I don't have a collection of them by now. Either way this one suffices!:hello:

edit: Oh yeah, I always forget to mention prices. $23 shipped is what'll bring this fellar home to me.

Last edited:
I would say you are in the right forum. All things Ebay is the title so if I had a great find on ebay this is where I would post it. You may be one of the few that hunt ebay. Show us what you find and maybe more will share what they find.

Nice find. I don't think you overpaid. Decent collector price. I've been buying a few items off ebay lately. I'll post a thread on my latest finds.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back