Short short hunt

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I was only out for a little over an hour this morning. I just got too cold with the breeze that was blowing and me being wet. I guess old age is setting in on me or I am just getting to delicate! LOL Still I did ok for that short time. Note the tiny BB! It took me a while to figure out what was in the scoop that was making the noise!

MoneynJunk091109.jpg

I found a toy car down under the sand. Some kid must have got tired of playing with it and threw it in the wqter. heh heh heh I also found a palm tree charm cute but just junk!

CharmPalmTree091109.jpg

All in all not bad for that short time. :wink:

Upvote 0
I don't know about you but most of the time those cars are a pain to dig out

txkickergirl said:
I don't know about you but most of the time those cars are a pain to dig out

This one wasn't. First of all it hadn't been there very long and second is was in very shallow water in soft sand. It wasn't deep - maybe two inches.

Some of the ones I dig out of the water is 4+ scoops and let me tell you a few of them I thought I was digging to china for.

good haul. The cars I don't mind at all, it's those darned beercans people bury 12 inches down after flattening them while being 10 ft from the nearest trash can. I always get a high tone and silver number on my titan, on the seahunter it's just another loud noise that has to be dug.

davest said:
good haul. The cars I don't mind at all, it's those darned beercans people bury 12 inches down after flattening them while being 10 ft from the nearest trash can. I always get a high tone and silver number on my titan, on the seahunter it's just another loud noise that has to be dug.

:laughing9: happens to me all the time too :laughing9: Nice digs there Mumszie :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back