Short hunt produces silver

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wife was going shopping with our daughter so I asked my 5 year old what he wanted to do and he said let's go metal detecting. Sheppie who is on this forum gave my 5 year old a metal detector so he likes to go on hunts with me and takes along the detector that was given to him. Well I was out in the grass and I get a Dad I found something can you dig it for me. Lol I dig it and it's a 48 wheat cent and his first coin. I swung my detector in area he was in and I get a deep dime signal on at pro and out pops a 61 Rosie :) I let him go back to hunting and he ended up with a clad dime and a clad quarter. He got tired of swinging so we headed to truck and as always I was swinging detector on way and got a penny signal so I dug and out came this ring I look it over and sure enough .925 stamped. It's broken at bottom not sure if silver that thin will break but it sure feels and looks like silver. What a great day though with my boy. Better than setting at home and him playing video games. Good luck everyone.

Oh yea here are our keeper for the day. The rest we pitched in trash.

image-445221704.jpg

image-1812846241.jpg

Upvote 5

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back