Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got in a short hunt on my first day back in southern Nevada. Nothing great but nice to get out and walk in the sunshine.
Got a 1939-s penny, a cool brass trunk latch, a silver plated belt buckle with some fancy decoration, part of an old pocketknife, and some random junk.
The little washer looking thin says "Pat'd May 19, 1925". The rectangular aluminum piece says "National and 9FT". I have no idea what either piece is, so chime in with any ideas.
IMG_6083.jpeg
IMG_6084.jpeg
IMG_6086.jpeg
IMG_6085.jpeg

This place is pretty tough hunting with an enormous amount of iron and trash, so I used the sniper coil at very low sensitivity on the Legend to get these targets.
IMG_6082.jpeg

Upvote 11
Got in a short hunt on my first day back in southern Nevada. Nothing great but nice to get out and walk in the sunshine.
Got a 1939-s penny, a cool brass trunk latch, a silver plated belt buckle with some fancy decoration, part of an old pocketknife, and some random junk.
The little washer looking thin says "Pat'd May 19, 1925". The rectangular aluminum piece says "National and 9FT". I have no idea what either piece is, so chime in with any ideas.
View attachment 2114030View attachment 2114031View attachment 2114032View attachment 2114033

This place is pretty tough hunting with an enormous amount of iron and trash, so I used the sniper coil at very low sensitivity on the Legend to get these targets.
View attachment 2114034
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back