Sep 26, 2014
Upstate SC
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone recognize this emblem on this ring? Ring was made from half dollar.
IMG_20150722_240001867.jpg

Upvote 0
Service pilot ring ?

Actually I take that back...
Benz nailed it.
Naval pilot wings.

I might add...

This could be considered "trench art"... which pushes the value up considerably.

Upvote 0
Service pilot ring ?

Actually I take that back...
Benz nailed it.
Naval pilot wings.

I might add...

This could be considered "trench art"... which pushes the value up considerably.

Ahhhh..I see the anchor now

Upvote 0
I told you that was a killer find! Congrats on the sweet "multi find"... it's trench art, it's a ring, it's a coin, it's military... all rolled into one.

Upvote 0
Could you post a few clear pictures at different angles. The details can be captured by first placing the ring down, then use your eyes to find the best angle that you can see the most detail, then get the camera and orientate the camera lens to the same angle that your eyes were at. Then take the picture when the brackets are green, if you have a Macro mode (the flower icon) use it..

Upvote 0
Could you post a few clear pictures at different angles. The details can be captured by first placing the ring down, then use your eyes to find the best angle that you can see the most detail, then get the camera and orientate the camera lens to the same angle that your eyes were at. Then take the picture when the brackets are green, if you have a Macro mode (the flower icon) use it..
Lol that's funny. Tell him CT....Im a half blind man.
download (1).jpg

Upvote 0
lol, I'll take a look on my PC to see if I can make out an anchor, coin, or signs of carving.

Upvote 0
Keep living and hope you need reading glasses and get gray hair, because if you don't, you end up in a box early, ;) lol. A long time ago (early 1980's) an old guy told me that, then he said "just keep living", :).

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Keep living and hope you need reading glasses and get gray hair, because if you don't, you end up in a box early, ;) lol. A long time ago (early 1980's) an old guy told me that, then he said "just keep living", :).
Brother believe me I live everyday to the fullest. Ya hear that CT?? come down and hunt with me...
IMG_20150721_142836238.jpg
Yep my dad's last words to me were. Don't point that Shotgun at me son I think its loaded

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back