Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
And I’m at the Coinstar :headbang:
B4C6A040-3B83-49CB-AA49-7A6BB3B09425.jpeg

Thank you.

Upvote 31
Nice going! I get pitiful looks when I check for forgotten change, but I can't tell them that I'm looking for silver because then they'll start looking.

tabman

Wouldnt that be funny if she broke off to the Ladies room a few minutes before check out and put that in there for you, that way you would go shopping with her. Yes they are much smarter than us lol... Good to see your still pulling in the good finds, even while shopping lol Tommy

Last edited:
Good find mine hasn’t paid me a Rosie in a while but I can’t complain with my deal made with a coinstar customer. Good find.

Nice! If things keep going on their cuurent path....that dime will be worth much more thatn, you know...a dime!

I walk by about 10 feet away and peep the slot. I still have 20 20 vision. If something is in the hole I do get strange looks when I pull the coins but I have a digit on both hands appropriate for how I feel about how they feel :)

I now live in a town that nobody knows me, and wearing a mask...this was so easy!

Nice going! I get pitiful looks when I check for forgotten change, but I can't tell them that I'm looking for silver because then they'll start looking.

tabman

Wear your tattered clothes and don't shave. Maybe they'll hand you a dollar.

Don't you just wish all silvers were that easy to find Dave! :thumbsup:

"Sorry Honey, I can’t. I’ve got plans with my metal detector." That's hilarious man! :laughing7:

Dave

Nice pickin's, Dave. The best my coinstar has given up are the foreign coins stuck to the magnets..........:BangHead:

Nice grab Dave. The last time I found anything in a coin star was 2 months ago, when I pulled my double silver out. So many people checking those things now, its just about timing and luck. Glad you had the luck on your day.

I got a 64 Rosie in my change at the Dollar Tree last week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back