Shanegalang

shanegalang

Bronze Member
Oct 31, 2007
Island of Mozambique
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS, X 35 coil, 11" LF coil, Deteknix headphones with WS4 puck, Fiskars steel D-Handle Transplanting Spade
Primary Interest:
Other
Well I've been on the site for just a little while, but long enough to see what a great informative site it is. Such wonderful helpful folks here......so I figured I would become a Charter Member to contribute a little bit to the site and hope others will do the same to keep this good thing going. This pic is of me and my 3 stepsons a few days ago. I'm the one giving the peace sign. I also have 4 children of my own from 2 previous marriages before I married the good lady I'm with now. Happy New Year!!! Shanegalang ( Shane Marcotte Baton Rouge La) :)

Attachments

• xmas and linsys 012 (WinCE).jpg
    xmas and linsys 012 (WinCE).jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 437
Welcome to the site...and welcome Charter Member! Just don't forget the secret handshake and secret password. ;D ;D ;D

Happy New Year.
Mel

borninok

Great to see ya, Shane. Welcome to T-Net and becoming a charter member. We're gonna have to do a hunt soon.

;) RR

welcome_cat.gif

Attachments

• welcome_cat.gif
    welcome_cat.gif
    38.3 KB · Views: 366
Thank you folks for the warm welcomes. Happy New Year and I wish you all the best of luck finding whatever treasures you may seek! Shane :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back