SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
SgtSki's OTHER mugshot!!!

I came across this while I was perusing one of my thumb drives, A pic of me actually out detecting!

me.JPG

This was taken a few years ago while detecting down in Pana, IL. I found a 1887-S Seated Dime and a nice silver thimble that day! I cropped the pic to protect the guilty also pictured, but anyone who used an Explorer in the pre-SE days and hunted SE Illinois or STL Parks would know the guy behind me in the red (Ric). Also in the pic were Golddigger, TC, and Mike from Ohio. The day before, Mike had taken his brand-new Explorer II out of the box and found an 1875-S 20c Piece with AU details about 5 minutes later!

HH,
SgtSki

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 715
Re: SgtSki's OTHER mugshot!!!

I've been reading your posts... your doing a great job! Lottsa help with ID's and thats cool... 8)

Welcome to Mug Shots...

Ah yes Mike, nice to see you in "detecting clothes". I remember those names :) Also how beautiful Mike's 20 cent piece was.

Don

Nice to see your mug Sgt!
You take care now, be safe.
God bless and happy holidays! Miss ya!

Smiles!
BDoo

Great to see ya Sgt! I have a nephew in Baghdad. Prayers that you all stay safe.
Thank you for your service!

Nana :)

Thanks Nana!

It's been pretty quiet here lately. Doing fine over here so far and going home for 2 weeks on Jan 6th.

HH,
SgtSki

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back