Sgt. Herbert Hillary Booker II (a/k/a Sarge Booker) of Tujunga, California

hhbooker2

Greenie
Oct 19, 2008
"GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS! Here are two photographs pf myself, one with my daughter (Texana Frances Salter Booker II) and my grandson Jimmy (James Roman Booker Luong), taken this year, of course! The other was in July 1959 as a Recruit E-1 in the Army of the United States at Fort Hood, Texas (66th Armored Regt., 2nd Armored Division) where I took Basic Combat Training. I stay home most of the time and scan pictures of military insignia, medals, uniforms, etc., put them on CD disks which I either trade or give away to other collectors. I have books on military from Australia, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, England, France, etc. from 1880 to 1953, also U.S. too! I scanned my 1841, 1852, 1883, 1886, 1897, 1913, 1917, 1922, and 1941 United States Navt Uniform Regulations and every day I send FREE email scans of these pictures as well as of actual Coast Guard and Navy rates 1841-1945 and of course Army and Marine Corps chevrons (1872-1958). If you email me, I will send you FREE scans on a daily basis. You are free to use these imnages however you wish and you can give away CDs, Sell or Trade, them, whatever? I have over 6,000 pictures at www.webshots.com under EneryHodge and under HHBooker2 too! My website is www.militarybadges.info also. I collect mainly scans now and pictures of insignia as well as CDs of same. Let's Trade! :icon_study: Sarge Booker of Tujunga, California ;D ([email protected]) :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Sarge, Texana & Jimmy.jpg
    Sarge, Texana & Jimmy.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 786
  • Recruit Booker.jpg
    Recruit Booker.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 742
Welcome to Tnet and to Mugs! What a great looking family! Glad to have you here and looking forward to hearing more from you.

Attachments

• welcome.gif
    welcome.gif
    74.6 KB · Views: 737
Cynangyl said:
Welcome to Tnet and to Mugs! What a great looking family! Glad to have you here and looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you, Blue Angel and New Hampshire Benz! :D Sarge Booker

WelcomeSign2.gif Sarge, great to see ya! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good luck & happy hunting!

:wink: RR

Thankyoumilitary2.jpg

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 494
  • Thankyoumilitary2.jpg
    Thankyoumilitary2.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 500
River Rat said:
VT Militia.jpg Sarge, great to see ya! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good luck & happy hunting!

:wink: RR

RIVER RAT: "Brown Water Navy" of South Vietnam War era? Thank you very much! Respectfully yours, Sarge Booker of Tujunga

As one old NCO to another, Welcome to Tnet! As everyone else on here I'm looking fwd to your post in the future.
Thank you for your service Sarge!

Desertfox

Welcome to Mugs, Sarge! Great pictures and beautiful family!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back