Several bottles

Tanya R

May 18, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found several bottles over the past couple days. I would like to know the approximate date of these bottles.

1. Small clear with Brockway and the number 26 on the bottom. Sani-Glas and a circle with a + above it near the bottom on one side. It has lines and numbers going up the sides.

2. A clear gallon jug. Has Duraglas twice near the bottom with W-1495 on one side. On the bottom it has Wine then under that the number 7 with an I in an oval/diamond then the number 54. The number 2 is under all that.

3. A clear wine bottle. Says 4/5 QUART WINE twice around the bottom. Has a peacock toward the top on both sides. On the bottom it says GIBSON WINE then below that 758, LM in a circle then the number 5.

4. A clear cod liver oil bottle with the fisherman/fish on one side. There are no other markings or words on the sides of the bottle. On the bottom is the number 4, and I in an oval/diamond, the number 9. Then the number 5 or the letter S below that.

5. A small brown medicine bottle with an eyedropper. The Dropper is glass with a ball at the end of the dropper. On the bottom it says DRUG PACKAGE INC. 7.

I have several others but will start with these. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Tanya you might have better luck with your bottles if you post them here: Bottles & Glass Also its best if you include pictures with them, if someone on this forum can help you then cool but ya pictures help far much better than just words :) good luck

Upvote 0
Could you provide some pictures and I can try and help you out.
I can tell you off the bat that the duraglass bottle was produced by Owens Illinois and its an ABM.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back