Sept. 2nd Digs

I do need to get a camera. :( I think I heard my fiancee talking about her parents buying a new camera and giving us their old one, but I don't know. How expensive is a good one?

af1733 said:
I do need to get a camera. :( I think I heard my fiancee talking about her parents buying a new camera and giving us their old one, but I don't know. How expensive is a good one?
I just got a nice Fujifilm S3100 at Walmart for $229....Lance

$200 ain't bad. It'll be a challenge to talk my better half into that this soon after dropping $800 on the detector. That'll take some doing! ;D

Nice total and congrats on the silver! Digital cameras are getting really cheap, try to buy one on the internet and you will save a little more. A 3.1 megapixel would be fine, just make sure it has a macro mode for taking closeup pics. It's also handy if the camera uses AA batteries, you can buy them anywhere, I use high output rechargeables (2100 MA) in mine. HH, Mike

Wow!!! That was a good morning, WTG!!!
Congrats on all the silver, it's getting really hard to find even one a day around here...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

More and more old stuff keeps popping out of the ground here. See my latest post! Happy hunting!

Check the pawn shops. I found a nearly new $300.00 dollar digital camera for a hundred bucks at a local pawn shop. JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back