Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today my 8 year old sons ACE 250 arrived .After anxiously waiting for mom to get home to watch his sister we bolted out the door and headed to a school.I began showing him a little about the machine and digging in the wood chips and he picked it up pretty quick to my surprise.I left him to do his thing and I did mine.We were there about 1 hr.till dark.here are my finds .Im trying to see if he can post his finds so cannot say what he found yet.I did find my 1st canadian penny and 1st mexican coin.It says $5, dont know if it pesos or what just thought it was kinda neat.

Attachments

• scan0006.jpg
    scan0006.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 341
Upvote 0
Thanx cableman!

Kansas said:
WOW !!!? You and cabelman found almost the same stuff !!!!? Just kidding.? Very good finds Jimmy !

LOL! Thats funny kansas!I like that comment!

Nice hunting jimmy,who was the firs out the door when Mom got home? I can see you both getting lodged in the doorway on your way out. ;D .I say it must be nice to share the hobby with your little one.HH

JARMAN said:
Nice hunting jimmy,who was the firs out the door when Mom got home? I can see you both getting lodged in the doorway on your way out.? ;D .I say it must be nice to share the hobby with your little one.HH

He was jarman,hes a little more agile than me!

Sounds like you had fun!

What no PT's ?

Dig those pull tabs and you should find some jewelry.

Research for those older sites and you should find good old coins.

Keep it up and HH!!

W T G Jimmy ! You got your son started in a good hobby with a good first detector. A good way for both of you to have fun and also spend quality time together. Good Luck and H H to both of you in the future !

Huntin' 59er

Looks good, hope you and your son have alot of fun with it. I know me and my boys do. Keep us posted on your outings.

HH Jeremy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back