Saturday discoveries

San231

Jan 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new here and looking forward to learning from all of you.

Our usually route is Petsmart/Staples/FiveBelow. Today we made out well

Staples we got 2 complete office chairs, 5 pairs of headphones from a display and a whole unopened post-it note display. The display contained 20 x 3-packs of Scotch magic tape, 4 kitty shaped tape dispensers, 12 x 6-pack of post-it notes, 6 kitty shaped post-it holders, 6 camera shaped post-it dispensers.

Petsmart we got a box of various Kong dog toys.

We are starting to branch out to other stores and looking forward to seeing where others have success.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    940.5 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    978.2 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    688.2 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    687.7 KB · Views: 127
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    784.6 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    549 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    721.7 KB · Views: 121
  • image.png
    image.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 118
  • image.png
    image.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 3
I think we're going to be friends.
I assume you found all of this stuff in those great big steel boxes behind the stores that are always full of treasure,
but for some reason everyone but us treasure hunters seems to avoid like the plague for some reason. :laughing7:
:treasurechest::thumbsup:

I assume you found all of this stuff in those great big steel boxes behind the stores that are always full of treasure,
but for some reason everyone but us treasure hunters seems to avoid like the plague for some reason. :laughing7:

Indeed; however, I'm thinking I may have posted in the wrong forum?!

Indeed; however, I'm thinking I may have posted in the wrong forum?!

Nope, this is "today's finds", doesn't matter how or where you found them just as long as you found them today (or simply at a random time fairly recently, the forum is quite flexible with time). :D

You can count me as friend too! Nothin like a good dumpster hunt!

Try lowes and Home Depot too! I found power tools and ladders in their dumpster a couple times...talk about a happy guy[emoji3][emoji79][emoji41]

Over here, when the homeless starting taking food out of the bins, they put padlocks on them all. Not sure if non-food stores lock their bins, but pretty sure the employees would get first pick??

Over here, when the homeless starting taking food out of the bins, they put padlocks on them all. Not sure if non-food stores lock their bins, but pretty sure the employees would get first pick??

Wow, that's really messed up.

Employees are probably forbidden from taking discarded items, otherwise anything could become a discarded item.
Of course standard policy, but doesn't stop them telling a mate or coming back to the trash later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back