Bronze Member
Sep 20, 2011
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Spectra V3i with wireless headphones
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a surprise text from Frank yesterday looking to see if I was free. I was so out we went. Weather was absolutely beautiful, Top 10!

We went to our button site that has coughed up probably 150 - 200 buttons (I've lost track, but I know we were at about 100+, 1-2 years ago), and many Coppers.

Nabbed some more buttons. Started off with the M11 coil but wanted to try my new M8 coil. Love it!
IMG_20240609_113705.jpg
IMG_20240609_113833.jpg

Upvote 21
Great hunt. Looks like an awesome site!

Very nice! 👍 Congrats.
Trying to decide between the M8 and M9 next.
MM

Got a surprise text from Frank yesterday looking to see if I was free. I was so out we went. Weather was absolutely beautiful, Top 10!

We went to our button site that has coughed up probably 150 - 200 buttons (I've lost track, but I know we were at about 100+, 1-2 years ago), and many Coppers.

Nabbed some more buttons. Started off with the M11 coil but wanted to try my new M8 coil. Love it!View attachment 2153363View attachment 2153364
Maybe a tailor lived there lol

Very nice! 👍 Congrats.
Trying to decide between the M8 and M9 next.
MM
I like the size of the M8, it's very similar to the 6x9 coil l had on my v3i. Very light and easy to swing all day long in tight places as well as in the iron.

Nabbed some more buttons. Started off with the M11 coil but wanted to try my new M8 coil. Love it!View attachment 2153363View attachment 2153364
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

great saves and they cleaned up beautifully, thanks for posting

So many and so varied but all old. Could it be a button collection? Or a tailor, as suggested above. Hard to imagine that a single household would generate so many.

The location was a very small settlement, probably 4-6 cellar holes all very close by.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back