Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Saint Patrick-Pray for us"

Hello all, :hello:

Went on a hunt with my hunting partner Friday evening. :hello2: Went to a school ball field he had some good luck in the other day. :icon_thumleft: We hunted two schools the first we found some wheat's. :dontknow: I did not think I'd find anything at the 2nd site I was wrong. :icon_scratch: About an hour into the 2nd site I found a silver quarter 1940 at about 7 Inches. :o Later I found my 2nd sterling religious metal about 4 inches down. been wanting to find another for a long time now. :notworthy: Still using the 12x15" SEF on the MXT... :headbang: Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure. :notworthy:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

Attachments

• Vids 001.jpg
    Vids 001.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 460
  • Vids 004.jpg
    Vids 004.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 453
  • Vids 002.jpg
    Vids 002.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 471
  • Vids 005.jpg
    Vids 005.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 458
  • Vids 003.jpg
    Vids 003.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 466
  • Vids 006.jpg
    Vids 006.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 457
Upvote 1
Re: "Saint Patrick-Pray for us"

Doesn't it feel nice to flip that baby over and see STER :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: silver is a welcomed friend to any collection... and you didn't even mention the other big silver in the title ??? :laughing9: Nice work though, keep filling up the silver box :thumbsup:

Good job on the Silver ! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ

Great finds. All the religous items I have found to date have been either aluminum or some other metal. No silver or gold..... :-\

Thanks everyone !! :notworthy:

umrgolf2000 said:
Doesn't it feel nice to flip that baby over and see STER :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: silver is a welcomed friend to any collection... and you didn't even mention the other big silver in the title ??? :laughing9: Nice work though, keep filling up the silver box :thumbsup:

I love to see that sterling mark !! :icon_thumleft: I've learned from study that a propper title should only hint and what your story is about and not give it away 100% :read2:

Thanks for the comment !! :notworthy:

mastereagle22 said:
Great finds. All the religious items I have found to date have been either aluminum or some other metal. No silver or gold..... :-\

You'll find a silver or maybe even a gold one just keep looking. :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

TommNJ said:
Good job on the Silver ! :icon_thumright:

TommNJ

RandyNorthridgeCa said:
Nice finds and great picture! :icon_thumright:

sscindercoop said:

Thanks again everyone !! :notworthy: :headbang: :hello2:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

Hey Swat,

Great finds brother! I love Religious precious metal and thats a real nice piece! Congrats on the quarter as well. It always pops out where we least expect it!

CB

very nice religious medalions are a fav find of mine :thumbsup:

Congrats! I found a similar Saint Patrick medal yesterday!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back