RUMBLE ON THE RIVER!

KRIKITTS

Sep 19, 2014
STATE OF JEFFERSON
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rally.jpg

For those able to attend, I thought I'd post this for ya to brush up on- Go Get em, sounds like a blast looking forward to the videos. My arm will be strapped across my chest by then, so not gonna happen for me, I won't be driving let alone, dredging. Maybe I can con 2c into driving. Ya hear that?
Anywho ya might print these up as a short course in getting arrested, lol!

The Stages In The Prosecution Process | Casebriefs

Ha. Who would have ever thought that this would or could actually be a crime ? I'm not sure but I think the county sheriff has issued statements that any epa personnel will be arrested. They don't want them in their county. Anybody correct me if I'm wrong.

Last I heard you are correct, good folks up there. I was just having a little fun is all!

Going again this year. Had a great time last year,and not a problem at all from law enforcement!

I've been getting emails and calls over this as folks just didn't seem to take it serious enough last year . NOW seems different as we're nailed to a cross for even a lousy sluicebox in Commiefornia. If conditions allow would like to go and at least send some $$$ to the cause, hear you have great t shirts last year from by bud Chuck-John

Hey, I'm here on the ground already. Water is beautiful and running low. Haven't seen it this low in years. The sheriff in question was in idaho county, this is boise county and sheriff has said he won't bother us. We still have the support of some important people in the idaho government so things should be awesome.

Get it on Omni as that water is just going to go even lower and them 6" do NOT sip, they gulp that water like mad. Color me green with envy :happysmiley: Hope you do better this year, stay safe-John

Hoser, to bad you couldn't make the trip up here to get your "fix" I would give anything to be able to dredge with you and learn from the master!

So yesterday evening we launched my dredge...down a steep bank, my guess is it was 60+ degrees in angle. It took a 100' rope, 3 guys and lots of balls. I got her all set up and ready to go when the season starts... I'll take some pics to show the bank and post in a day or so.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back