Detector(s) used
Minelab pro find 35

Minelab Equinox 600

Minelab Excalibur II

Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 7

Nice finds my friend, especially the Flying Eagle Cent!

Keep at it! :thumbsup:

Dave

Sounds like a bad menu for Thanksgiving! LOL

Still neat to find a Flying Eagle! They are so rare!

Nice!

Thanks guys. This is the second flying eagle from this site. I think I'm gonna take the next 5 years off work and hit the whole site! Lol. I have sole permission for over 50 acres. Same site the 8R's came from.

Thanks guys. This is the second flying eagle from this site. I think I'm gonna take the next 5 years off work and hit the whole site! Lol. I have sole permission for over 50 acres. Same site the 8R's came from.

I think that's a great idea! 50 acres will keep you entertained for a while. Congrats on the flying bird.

Yeah , I like the taking 5 years off of work to just hunt the -expletive deleted - out of that site ! especially if you're finding FE's
and Spanish silver - should be large cents in there too , maybe early American silver !!!

Yeah , I like the taking 5 years off of work to just hunt the -expletive deleted - out of that site ! especially if you're finding FE's
and Spanish silver - should be large cents in there too , maybe early American silver !!!

Dude, wouldn't that be awesome!! I dug some mid 1700's coppers as well as some 1800's coppers from there, but no early American silver, aside from the reales. 49.5 acres left to do tho lol. Then off to the other site where the handful of cartwheel pennies and Mass copper came from. About 10 acres at that one. I may have to retire at 34 lol.

Great copper finds! I have yet to have copper give me the bird! Lol!

You have your place to play for the next fifty years! Nice!

I am very jealous of a couple of the sites that have been mentioned on here this week - yours and one where a guy found multiple
Barber silvers - I can't wait to see what else comes out of your site !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back