Roswell St Baptist Church, 774 Roswell St, Marietta Georgia Show TODAY

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
Upvote 0
My son and I set up and had a good time visiting, meeting new folks and catching up with old friends. Good show in a really nice venue. Hats off to Mr. Ross for a lot of hard work putting on this show for everybody.

Sorry, but I didn't think to take any. Too busy running my mouth. I need to tighten up!

Sorry, but I didn't think to take any. Too busy running my mouth. I need to tighten up!

Lol, it’s not everyday you get to talk artifacts with folks that also interested in them I wish there was more shows close to me they are few and far between myself and another guy are trying to organize one

My son and I set up and had a good time visiting, meeting new folks and catching up with old friends. Good show in a really nice venue. Hats off to Mr. Ross for a lot of hard work putting on this show for everybody.

Where were you at what table? Did you happen to stay for the awards for finds? If so that was me that won the Woodland category. This was my winner for it.

Attachments

• SDC13432.JPG
    SDC13432.JPG
    675.7 KB · Views: 54
Congratulations! We were at the second table on the second row from the donuts and coffee.

Congratulations! We were at the second table on the second row from the donuts and coffee.

Are you going to the June show at the Browns center? I will be there but not displaying just showing moral support and hanging with friends.

Are you going to the June show at the Browns center? I will be there but not displaying just showing moral support and hanging with friends.

It depends on whether I survive my daughter's wedding in April. What town is that in?

It depends on whether I survive my daughter's wedding in April. What town is that in?

Its at the Cartersville Brown Center very nice show lots of high end pieces if you like quality.

The show was so busy I never left my table I was rite at the front door. Sorry I missed you

I'm sure I walked right by you. I'll try to do better next time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back