jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok I've been wanted to ask permission on old farm house , I finally found the courage to knock on the door and got permission ya!. I went this morning started to find wheatys and then got a 5-46/47 signal and out pops 54 Washington and next hit was Rosie and then a silver butter knife, I found five Rosie but I lost one somewhere. Then came my strangest find ever got a off signal so decide to dig it and glad I did and come a freaking spur. Wow!!! Also found my second ever skeleton key all this small part of the yard still need the other side and back yard. I did give the silver knife the homeowner as a give will gift. Screenshot_20170508-153514.png

Sent from my SM-G930V using TreasureNet.com mobile app

Upvote 6
Slow down Jimmy, you found more silver today than I have this past month!! Congrats on the honey hole, permissions are a hit and miss deal as you well know :)

Congrats on an Awesome day out swinging! :occasion14:
Nice variety of finds! Stinks you lost a Rosie but 4 is still cool.
3 Silvers in a row is Crazy! WOW!

I'm going back today to finish the yard hopefully break my record of six silver coins I found yesterday

wow, what is there not to like? silver big time plus a spur, that should spur you on!:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back