Rosevelt Half Dime

Z

ZumbroKid

Attachments

• Rosevelt half dime.jpg
    Rosevelt half dime.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 416
Upvote 0
ive never heard of a rosevelt half dime before. what year is it? according to this site there wasn't even one made

I'll try to post a better photo later. I'm doing some checking on my own too. So far no luck. :(

SWR said:
Maybe you should direct your search in the Token area. It defiantly is not a ?coin? in the sense of being currency.

Good luck, Jim
your wrong on this one jim, :)

I am new to MDing, but I have been collecting coins for years. This is not United States Currency. There is no such thing as a Roosevelt Half Dime. Just doesn't exist. Granted, I have no idea what this "coin" is. But I am swaying toward the token theory.

Could it be some excellent play money? ?I have found a few coins that look like the real deal here in Germany but they are play money and half the size of the actual coin. ?Very interesting find, please post the ID if you figure it out! ?HH, Mike

currency is anything used in exchange for goods or services correct?

SWR said:
ZumbroKid said:
your wrong on this one jim,? :)

Jeepers...you have no clue as to what it is...and you say I am wrong?? ? ::)
wrong once again, i pretended i did not know what this one was, but i do! There is one smart cookie in the thread can you guess who he is?

is it a foreign coin...... ???

dekalb33 said:
is it a foreign coin...... ???
Could be a forgien coin with Rosevelt on it. This is a real coin folks. You can hold this in your hand, is not photo work shop art either. Coin is actual size and by the composition ( discoloration) my guess it is made of the same materials as our modern clad coinage. But it dates from the silver coin era. This might be what is tripping people up. I'm sure once you know what it is you will remember you once had these yourselves. One time this common item. :D

See it is real coin! Is currency kids spend them. LOL ;D

SWR said:
The ?Lucky Play Money? series, including your Franklin D. Roosevelt token is listed in the token reference book "Tokens and Medals - A guide to the identification and values of United States Exonumia"

Yatzee...game over
Yes game over, I win, you bit! How much time you spend on me?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back