crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Taken last year at Xmas time at my Aunts. How could anyone put up with me for so many years :D ??? And she stayed by my side after 23 years in the Marine Corps too. Now, I'm always gone again, but not on deployments but metal detecting

Picture005.jpg

Re: Crazyjarhead (Ron) and Mrs. Smith ,wife of 33 years

Congrats! It is good to see couples that stick together like that! Very impressive! Does she join you metal detecting sometimes or just deal well with the absences? lol What a great looking couple!

33 :hello:

They say " absence makes the heart grow fonder " or maybe she hoping for you to bring back some GOLD!!!!! :thumbsup:

PLL

Cynangyl said:
Congrats! It is good to see couples that stick together like that! Very impressive! Does she join you metal detecting sometimes or just deal well with the absences? lol What a great looking couple!

She went last summer on one but didn't seem to be thrilled too much. Can't say I blame her

pegleglooker said:
They say " absence makes the heart grow fonder " or maybe she hoping for you to bring back some GOLD!!!!! :thumbsup:

PLL

Thanks PLL. True statement though. My Mom says the same thing. Maybe all of thoses days I was gone in the military really helped out ???

33 years!!!! :o Holy smokes TyRON-a-saurus, you da man! :thumbsup:
You have me beat by 7 years buddy. :wink:
-Doug-

ModernMiner said:
33 years!!!! :o Holy smokes TyRON-a-saurus, you da man! :thumbsup:
You have me beat by 7 years buddy. :wink:
-Doug-

Thanks Doug. Sounds like you are doing well also :icon_sunny:

aw sweet picture Ron! Eyes are the window to the soul. I can tell by looking at your wife she's a very caring, loving, unselfish person. You are blessed. Hope you two get 33 more!

Congrats on 33 Jeff and I just did 23 last month! You guys are a great looking couple heres to 33 more!

~Trish~ said:
aw sweet picture Ron! Eyes are the window to the soul. I can tell by looking at your wife she's a very caring, loving, unselfish person. You are blessed. Hope you two get 33 more!

Thanks Trish and Mental G. :icon_sunny:

It takes 2 special people to be wed that long. I should know, it's been 34 for us. Congrats!

:wink: RR

River Rat said:
It takes 2 special people to be wed that long. I should know, it's been 34 for us. Congrats!

:wink: RR

Thanks RR. You are so right :icon_sunny:

23 years in the Corps? Well then a BIG Thanks for your dedicated service :thumbsup:

Good to see ya Ron, congrats on piling up the years with your love. John

33 years, bloody hell that's longer than I've been alive ;D
Seriously though congrats, that's some serious staying power which is all to rare these days.
Thanks for sharing.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back