Roll Call for Hemet, Temecula, San Jacinto, Perris, Beaumont, and surrounding

I live in Fullerton but grew up in Temecula. My dad lives in French Valley, has a house in Anza, and 160 acres in Hemet. I'm familiar with the area but I too am fairly new to metal detecting. Where do you live? I'd be interested in going metal detecting and/or treasure hunting with you but it will be hard for me to find the time to go all the way out there.

I have friends in Anza. Do you by chance happen to know the Schmalzrieds? Nick, blaine, Eric, etc? It's a small town. Everyone know's everyone out there.

I have a few friends in Orange County as well, although i rarely find myself out there. I hate the 91 freeway with a passion. ugh.

If you're ever out here, just pm me on here. If I'm at home, I usually check the site once every few hours.

I never actually lived in Anza. My dad rents a house out there for some people. I'll probably make my way down to the Temecula/Hemet area in a couple weeks. I'll pm you when I know for sure.

If you guys want to learn about treasures from SoCal you need to find a old book called Golden Mirages by Philip A Bailey..... After you read it, you will see how Anza, Hemet and other cities come together....

PLL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back