Road trip pays off!!!!

ugotit22

Bronze Member
Dec 26, 2007
The Dirty Shire
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, and Whites IDX Pro
Went out today with my mother and my girlfriend. I got one of those load italian mothers, so she is great for getting what she wants which comes in handy for dealing with certain tellers. Anyways we went to a few banks with neither no halves or small amounts of skunks. I decided to try a credit union on the way farthur north. When inside the teller tells me she has some but they are in the valut and il need to wait 15 min. I say ok. 15 min later she comes out with a coffee can with 53.50 in halves inside. She tells me since they are lose she needs to count them. i almost fall over when i see all the white. as i try to keep her preoccupited and eyes off the silver, i quickly grab the bag and leave. In all of the 53.50, there where 48 40% and 1 90%. we again went on our way and when we got to another bank the teller says she has non but another branch a few miles away has alot. when we get there the teller hands me brinks plastic bag with 443.00 in halves. i soon see that there is the nice white coins inside again. in all the bag had 20 40% and 7 90%. all in all i say it was a fun day. i also got 1 silver dime out of a bag. thanks for looking.
keith

Attachments

• DSC01454.JPG
    DSC01454.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 365
  • DSC01452.JPG
    DSC01452.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC01453.JPG
    DSC01453.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 352
Upvote 0