Rings & Things

Dirt Devil

Jul 29, 2005
The Burgh
Rings & Things

Got out this morning at about 7:00 am. Found the two rings about 3 inches down and about 12 inches away from each other.One is marked sterling sc and the other has a 925 stamp. Only got to hunt till bout 10:00 am. Lots of rain. I had to sit in the truck off & on because of how heavy the rain came down.Also found a junk hoop earring, an E token of some sort and 74 cents in clad plus the usual pull tabs & a Miller beer can at about 10 inches down(don't ask). These items where found at an old concert site. Will go back when I get the chance. Gotta work first & dig later at this point in my life. I have only had my "Ace 250" for less than a month and these are the first rings I have ever found. I am still learning. Lots of fun but you have to be patient.Thanks for listening!
Have A Good One!
Jim

Attachments

• RT1.jpg
    RT1.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 382
  • RT2.jpg
    RT2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 366
  • RT3.jpg
    RT3.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
Re: Rings & Things

I found 3 rings today. 2 kids junk rings and a nice gold color with a stone but I don't see any markings.

Nice looking silver rings.

Congrats

HH Jer

Nice rings you found I bet you didn't want to put the md away that day. I know sometimes I don't have enough sense to call it a day if I'm finding alot of stuff. HH
Mchamby

Not bad for having your detector for less than a month. There are very nice rings. Keep it up.

RON(PA)

It seems these rings come in bunches. I hadn't found one in seven months and last month I found 7 1/2 rings, two gold, two silver and the rest were costume jewelry. Congrats! JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back