Dirty Digger Doug

Jul 17, 2020
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just got back from detecting with the wife. Went to the Indian pow-wow site in the park. I popped 5 rings, 2 are silver. Best day on rings ever. Got this cool giant bracelet that is hand made. Says $45 pair written with a sharpie on the back. A ear ring and two buckles (not shown) a Jiffy $1.00 car wash token, two wheaties plus some clad. What a day.
IMG_20230711_150226496~2.jpg

Upvote 23
Just got back from detecting with the wife. Went to the Indian pow-wow site in the park. I popped 5 rings, 2 are silver. Best day on rings ever. Got this cool giant bracelet that is hand made. Says $45 pair written with a sharpie on the back. A ear ring and two buckles (not shown) a Jiffy $1.00 car wash token, two wheaties plus some clad. What a day.
View attachment 2093167
Y’all did very well out there. Congratulations

A little bit of everything, definitely a fantastic day!

View attachment 2093167
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

GREAT HUNT !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back