riffles

bill-costa rica

Sep 19, 2010
playa samara
Detector(s) used
sd2100 infinium ls, 10 inch dredge
10,000+ kinds,sizes,shapes,configurations and assorted convalutions. I only have seen 2 I like so far ,yes but blanket condemnation no as ifn' I ain't tried it how can I like or disapprove?? I cut/fitted 11 different kinds for this 6" triple and used each for over a week=many hundreds of yards each kind./configuration. Wide open,laid back and thick worked best-the rest captured nuttn' man,maybe 5% whilst the other 2 at least 80+% of gold so tiny it's brown smaller than talcum powder. Proof in the putting in the pic bro,hope all goes great Bill!!tons a au 2 u 2 -John.

Attachments

• 02-28-2013 07;09;35PM.JPG
    02-28-2013 07;09;35PM.JPG
    237.6 KB · Views: 168
Many way to recover gold, pick method that fits ya. - John :thumbsup:

Me I have NO Method or Equipment but remember all the tricks!!!! :3barsgold:

You both are legends!!!!! Respect !!!!

10,000+ kinds,sizes,shapes,configurations and assorted convalutions. I only have seen 2 I like so far ,yes but blanket condemnation no as ifn' I ain't tried it how can I like or disapprove?? I cut/fitted 11 different kinds for this 6" triple and used each for over a week=many hundreds of yards each kind./configuration. Wide open,laid back and thick worked best-the rest captured nuttn' man,maybe 5% whilst the other 2 at least 80+% of gold so tiny it's brown smaller than talcum powder. Proof in the putting in the pic bro,hope all goes great Bill!!tons a au 2 u 2 -John.

like you said there are many types, this one i really like... i will get a picture and post it.....

bill/cr

Got home from a miners meeting last night and son was waching that insipid gold show with Todd/crew in SA. The shot of beach box that got 10 cent a gold from 200 yards had one of the best expanded metals I tried,and kept. My bummer is I left my last 1/2 sheet at my bud Bobs house as he had the torch and metal storage area and he cut it up for babrque grating for a couple of big bbqs he made :censored: John

Bill i knew you had a 10 inch dredge, but how in the heck do you move it to your location once its in the water? Jet ski?? small boat?? looks like you could suck up some of them crocagators you got down there! Man i bet thats a rush running it!!!

it can be real pain moving it, if the water is deep enough just float it. if not take it apart and pack it in. that is when you need to hire a bunch of young guys. my unimog does a good job of getting up or down river also. Russ you surprised me ! you didn’t ask about the water hose at the back of the sluice.

bill/cr

john the hose runs up to the front of the dredge and runs off a nipple that goes into the 5 inch jet. the blaster hose hooks into the 10 inch jet the same way.

bill/cr

Bill one of my older versions of my "little" 4 inch dredge had many hoses comeing and going for different dodads i had going on my dredge.sometimes (for me)its better not to ask!:) my little brain can only absorb so much!

ok , nobody ask so i will tell you . they are new zeland style hydaulic riffles modified a bit for a dredge. lots of black sand here in central america. with this small sluice needed to add something. years ago russ helped me build a vibro /pulse fluid bed that was zookas brain storm. i liked the hydraulic riffles better.

bill/cr

Hahahahah I can hear the jaws dropping--little sluice :headbang: by god I jus' admire your train a thought. Run a 6"-want a 8". Run a 8"-want a 10". Run a 10" and want a 12". Mo'bigger mo'better bud as that box is bigger than my first apartment I got when a kid. Color me green with :censored:envy as yours is DEFINATELY mo'bigger than mine bro-tons a au 2 u 2-John :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back