Repost: Antique industrial light fixture. Need help identifying manufacturer.

philinchio

Dec 24, 2010
Anchorage, Alaska
Detector(s) used
White's CoinMaster Pro
I originally posted this in the Relics section, but figured I'd repost it here since there is a lot more attention.

I found this cool old porcelain light fixture inside an old mine building out in the middle of nowhere. It has a logo but its so rusted and faded I'm having difficulties identifying the company who made it. Pencil trick didn't help as the logo is painted on. I'd like to know because I plan to try and restore it, so knowing the manufacturer and their logo would help tremendously in that effort. Thanks.

View attachment 823477

View attachment 823478

View attachment 823939

I will take a look on the 16th when I get back to work, as I have one just like it. Presently using it for a wide funnel for diesel fuel.

Upvote 0
I originally posted this in the Relics section, but figured I'd repost it here since there is a lot more attention.

I found this cool old porcelain light fixture inside an old mine building out in the middle of nowhere. It has a logo but its so rusted and faded I'm having difficulties identifying the company who made it. Pencil trick didn't help as the logo is painted on. I'd like to know because I plan to try and restore it, so knowing the manufacturer and their logo would help tremendously in that effort. Thanks.

View attachment 823477

View attachment 823478

I don't know the brand, but this guy has a couple for sale that look real close to what you have.

L K Antique Vintage Hog Rack Industrial Barn Gas Station Pool Light Lamp Shade

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back