✅ SOLVED Religious Pendant. Catholic? Jesuit? Orthodox? Latin Inscription? Help Please!

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi fellow T-Netters.

I found this just outside of the tot lot at a local park. It rang up a strong 77 on the ATPro, in the silver range for something this light in weight. It is smaller than a dime. I have no idea what kind of metal it is as it is not marked for content.

It bears a likeness of Jesus and is covered in Latin writing only. Can anyone enlighten me as to the translation of the inscription and what organization it may be related to? :icon_scratch:

Thanks and happy hunting to all.

Sub 8-)

Attachments

• religious1.JPG
    religious1.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 77
  • religious2.JPG
    religious2.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 74
  • religious3.JPG
    religious3.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 75
that's is a St Benedict medal * -- the medal was allowed to be made to fund the Italian mountain top monastery that was founded by St Benedict that was held by Nazi forces in WW2 and that was sadly bombed to bits in WW2 in a effort to remove them

Upvote 0
it is a St Benedict medal * catholic -- look it up its very cool -- thought to be one of the most "powerful" of the st medals -used to help expel demons in rites..

Upvote 0
Wow, Thanks Ivan, I knew is was an unusual find (for me) and I appreciate the identification. Sub 8-)

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back