Relic Reaper and his two favorite diggers!!

relic reaper

Jan 12, 2008
Great White North
Detector(s) used
Garrett 2500 , Tesoro Tejon, Fisher F-75, Tesoro Stingray
Hey all, been a member here for a while but haven't posted much, a little 'bout myself. 30 something... Living in Medicine Hat , Alberta Canada, which is just North of Montana about an hour. Married with a sweet little 5 yr old (just turned) named Matayah.
A puppy named Shiver, shes American Eskimo and a hoot. Been detecting since 1998 and have field tested for Garrett and others.
Enjoy history , guess thats why I teach it as well as Phys.Ed and coach Football as well. Played University Ball in Edmonton.
Enjoy antiques, hockey, golf, water sports, motor bikes (although I'm between one now), just bought my wife a Harley for mothers day so that should buy me a few 'tectin days!! I'm mostly a relic hunter with fur trade, indian war period sites, NWMP and US Cavalry spots, and also fossil hunt a bit with my dad. I love ghost towns and have about 20 within a couple hours of me, and outtanding permission to hunt all of 'em!! I needed new rubber for my Jeep so figured might as well go bigger, put a 4 inch lift and 33 inches on it, and it'll go most places I need!!
Good to meet ya!!

Attachments

• 2008 black and whites 15.jpg
    2008 black and whites 15.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 506
  • 2008 black and whites 005.jpg
    2008 black and whites 005.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 508
WelcomeSign2.gif Relic Reaper, looks like you lead a fairly interesting life. I love history too, just reading about it and visiting old places and looking for old relics is rewarding. Your daughter is a cutie pie and the pup is cute too. Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. What HD did you get for your wife?

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 372
Nice meeting ya too relic reaper, your daughter is gonna give you gray hair super fast.. shes a cutie for sure. :thumbsup:

Welcome Relic and look forward to seeing your finds! :hello2:

Welcome, I got as close as 90 miles to Canada, hope to see it some day.
What kind of Fossils do you & your dad find?

Fossis..............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back