Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:
I had watched this video a while back.

And, it just brings to mind....

Just what else is the purpose of registration but to go knock on the door and confiscate the guns?

I had watched this video a while back.

And, it just brings to mind....

Just what else is the purpose of registration but to go knock on the door and confiscate the guns?

That is the only purpose....I will not register my firearms,.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

That is the only purpose....I will not register my firearms,.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
X2! It's a shame all my guns were "accidently" dumped in the lake in a tragic overturned canoe accident...:'(

Better just to get your guns on the black market says me. May as well since the ones that register their firearms are treated like criminals anyway.

should I register my beeman?

And it all begins with the seemingly innocent program of enhanced background checks with which even some alleged pro-gun folks have been duped. Enhanced background checks cannot succeed without a national database of registered firearms. It would have to include the name of each firearm owner along with that firearm's make, model, and serial number. Otherwise there would be no way to know if a sale occurred between individuals, but, more to the purpose, would then document where every legally owned gun would be located for confiscation.

I don't think my nerf gun has a serial number. Do you all think they'll take that?

that is a dangerous weapon!

I don't think my nerf gun has a serial number. Do you all think they'll take that?

Only if you tell the regime where it is:p

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back