redandgold

redandgold

Dec 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pic.1.PNGpic.2.PNGpic.3.jpgpic.4.PNGpic.5.PNG

photograph dowsing
i have some picture taken with phone around suspected area ,pictures are not clear.

as you can notice , there is head of gazelle and foot of a bear engraved on the wall.
Do you think , it shows buried cache around ...
is it possible to dowse this picture..
many thanks...

The only thing I find are two pictographs..there are more in the area...I wish the photo’s were better as it looks like a pretty place...Art

Picking up a bit of a cave like signal at the purple circles. In #1 pic circle is the entire area, in #2 spot more like a room or passage, in #4 pic small bottom circle either ends or if the waterfalls has a cave behind it, might enter there. Are any caves or openings in the pics? If not, could be nothing more than a small natural cave back inside the rock. The green circles for archaeological signals, seems to be at the edge of your red circles. You might not be able to reach the carvings, was wondering if a small hiding place could have been made at both, then sealed off. Otherwise signal is from the carving or this could indicate perhaps something (probably artifacts), in a cave, might have a concealed entrance.

Attachments

• pic.4-redandgold.PNG
    pic.4-redandgold.PNG
    332.3 KB · Views: 100
  • pic.2-redandgold.PNG
    pic.2-redandgold.PNG
    339.2 KB · Views: 94
  • pic.1-redandgold.PNG
    pic.1-redandgold.PNG
    336.9 KB · Views: 92
Pic #3 is small and hard to see. Might want to check the green circle spots for markings, since they appear to be on a rock wall.

Attachments

• pic.3-redandgold.jpg
    pic.3-redandgold.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 99
In pic #5 it looks like an arrow.

Attachments

• pic.5-redandgoldcrop.png
    pic.5-redandgoldcrop.png
    59 KB · Views: 90
Well, almost like an arrow. Pic #3 has something similar pointing upward from the opposite direction.

Attachments

• pic.3-redandgoldcrop.jpg
    pic.3-redandgoldcrop.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 86

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back