28.5 KB · Views: 467
  • new 004.jpg
    new 004.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 456
  • new 006.jpg
    new 006.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 463
Upvote 0
Very nice! I fantasize about a trip over the pond with my detector!

robfinds said:
Here's some more new camera practice with some recent finds. The two coins are on the left Edward 1 and the other is Edward 111 York mint. The little face is Medieval.

Robert.

Just can't seem to go over the hammered this year :(
Always a nice sight though,

the Kings Head (Sexfoil I guess) is classically crude looking but full of charm. :icon_thumright:

CRUSADER said:
robfinds said:
Here's some more new camera practice with some recent finds. The two coins are on the left Edward 1 and the other is Edward 111 York mint. The little face is Medieval.

Robert.

the Kings Head (Sexfoil I guess) is classically crude looking but full of charm. :icon_thumright:
Yes Cru, it's got some charm about it. Had a few sessions with my brother John, he got two seals and four hammered. One being a very nice king john penny Northampton mint. Never had that mint myself.

robfinds said:
CRUSADER said:
robfinds said:

Robert.

Yes Cru, it's got some charm about it. Had a few sessions with my brother John, he got two seals and four hammered. One being a very nice king john penny Northampton mint. Never had that mint myself.

we get very few Short-cross at all, even less of John. So Northampton of King John would be near impossible. That's is a great find.
Short-cross are my Fav, but I guess its because I get so few :-\

CRUSADER said:
robfinds said:
CRUSADER said:
robfinds said:

Robert.

we get very few Short-cross at all, even less of John. So Northampton of King John would be near impossible. That's is a great find.
I will be putting it on ebay for him soon, so I will post a picture of it.

robfinds said:
CRUSADER said:
robfinds said:
CRUSADER said:
robfinds said:

Robert.

I will be putting it on ebay for him soon, so I will post a picture of it.

OK, I have a couple of real good ones but are the common London mint. 1 nice googly eyed type :laughing7:

Nice one Rob, the pics are better too :D

Nice finds.
Hope you don't mind me asking but how old are they? any idea?

HH to you our neighbor to the East

girardpaguy said:
Nice finds.

hello, the coins are 13th/14th century, the face 14th/15th century and the thimble 19th century.

robfinds said:
girardpaguy said:
Nice finds.

hello, the coins are 13th/14th century, the face 14th/15th century and the thimble 19th century.
Wow That is really great. Thanks for the info on them
Great find. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back