diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a while since I posted any of my finds.Mostly because I haven't been able to detect lately.The wifes been sick in the hospital(Crohn's disease),so between that and work i've only been out a few times for a couple of hours each time.So anyway here they are,it's not much(I don't include clad): 1st.-a key with B L Co. inscribed on it. 2nd.-A Houston Texas Metropolitan transit auth.token(how it got here I couldn't tell you).3rd.-a 1941 jeff.nickel.4th.-a 1943 steel cent.5th.-is a baby's ring? I guess,inside it says Taiwan,so it's another junk ring.Anyway,that's all for now hope I can get out this weekend,I have a new site to detect and can't wait! :)H.H.

Attachments

• recent finds-2-10-05.jpg
    recent finds-2-10-05.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 327
Upvote 0
Sorry about the picture,i'll try again.Everythings breaking around here,scanner,webcam,everything

Attachments

• recent finds.jpg
    recent finds.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 313
Your having more fun doing than i am watching! Good going. Cladius of the great white north.

Nice finds. I hope your wife gets feeling better soon, I will keep y'all in my prayers. I know what that is like.

Good you are getting out again...happy hunting and hope your wife get better soon...Don

You're doin better than I have lately. Just been to busy to detect, even though I've been outdoors. It's been nice every afternoon lately, but duty calls. I can relate to your family ilnesses. Got three disabeled people in my house hold. Seems to run in cycles. Have a friend with Crohn's also.

Nice finds anyway. Blessings on you & your wife. Spotz

Dig, best wishes to your wife. Nice finds, what kind of place were you MDing in?

Hi diggummup,

Nice finds. Sorry to hear about your wife. I know a guy with chrohns. If he keeps his diet right, he can avoid flare ups, but when he gets them it is miserable. I hope she gets better real quick, and God bless.

Great pic Diggummup. Not's to worry, I think everything will work out OK. Just keep your coil down and your chin up. Keep smilin'. HH

A steel penny? That's cool! Those are hard to find in areas where the weather eats tehm up, or there are lots of nails, etc. Great find!

I'd like to thank everyone for thier words of kindness,i'm sure she'll be fine in time.This was just diagnosed,so it's all new to me and her.Strict diet and a half-dozen diff. prescriptions(including steroids) :-\,we'll see how it goes.
lab rat said:
A steel penny? That's cool! Those are hard to find in areas where the weather eats tehm up, or there are lots of nails, etc. Great find! Believe it or not,I found the steel penny at a small neighborhood playground around the corner.I think a kid must have lost it,the playground's only been thier about 12 years.It was found in the sand below the swings.The other finds were at a bulldozed site i've hunted previously,(on the other side of the tracks) I'll be mad when the building starts there in a week or so.It has been my best site to date in my short lived detecting hobby(almost said career) LOL :D .The token was found on top the ground without a detector,down at the local Hess station,right below the vacuum(where it is emptied out).I felt kinda funny at first,scraping around the ground at the vacuum,I spotted several pennies and a dime then I saw a gold coin.Turned out to be a trans. token.Funny thing is,i've been to that vacuum a dozen times at least and never thought to check it out until I read about it on this forum 8).Pretty friggin cool,learn something everyday....Gotta Go....THANKS AGAIN FOR THE SUPPORT,GOOD LUCK AND H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back