Rebounded A little Bit Today.......

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Although it wouldn't have taken much to rebound from yesterday lone 40%'er....ha.

Today's boxes were a little better so I didn't have to run out and get dimes today...lol. Today's silver came from one box. The other 3 carried that awful odor.............

Today's totals..........
1-64
2-65's
1-66
8-67's
4-68's
1-69

17 Silver Keepers

Bring on tomorrow's boxes..............

Attachments

• P5080011.jpg
    P5080011.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 282
Upvote 0
Congrats LJ , 17 keepers to add to your stash ... my boxes lately seem to be real spotty lately usually 1 pretty good one out of 4 ... kudos on your eye of the tiger spirit :icon_sunny: ... good luck with your next boxes hopefully u can dial onto another mini vein, Ed

Lol....had a special request today...so here it is.......maybe it will change my luck and bring more silver my way....ha!

Oh please God noooooooooooooooooo... that ASE pic was so beautiful and easy on the eyes ... j/k LJ you know that I couldnt resist ... I hope that it does bring ya some more silver while some of suffer in terror , ha .....

Scalper said:
Oh please God noooooooooooooooooo... that ASE pic was so beautiful and easy on the eyes ... j/k LJ you know that I couldnt resist ... I hope that it does bring ya some more silver while some of suffer in terror , ha .....

Well, it took you long enough Ed.....your slipping. Maybe it took you that long to compose your message.... ;D. I was expecting it though....ha!

Oh I am not slipping I was just plain too damn scared to post , plus I knew that you would be waiting so I prolonged it as long as I could ;D

Scalper said:
Oh I am not slipping I was just plain too damn scared to post , plus I knew that you would be waiting so I prolonged it as long as I could ;D

Ed - Your hilarious......fun! Don't change a thing...........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back