Attachments

• DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 213
  • DSC00055.JPG
    DSC00055.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 162
Upvote 4
Great copper ! Ah yes grasshopper , I must say your camera serves you well . :headbang: :icon_scratch: I can't get over the low post comments on this find and many other digs in Todays Finds forum . Years ago this coin would have 25 to 30 replies . YO , everybody give the members out in the trenches your support with a comment . There ya go .. I just had to say it

This has been a paid announcement by The Find Something ..Post it .. and Support Others Group ;)

Nice!
What kind of camera if I may ask? Mine really is not that great for coin close-ups. :(
So, I am thinking of getting one for Christmas.

Sweet find looks like its in great shape to me. And really nice picture quality. I

How is the copper in such good condition... you live in Arizonia?

That's a beautiful coin. Every now and then we find a coin that was in just the right spot to preserve it well. Congratupations on the great find. I'm still looking for my first large cent.

DANGLANGLEY

thanks all, I found this in upstate NY. Camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX10V. really nice.

That is a LOVELY old cent. Thanks for sharing!

HH!

Awesome. She is a beauty. My first large cent took about 31 years to find. It was one of my most elusive coins which seems silly given their size. Always a thrill to find one even today. Thanks, for posting.

Don
HH

That's a beauty!

CMDiamonddawg said:
Great copper ! Ah yes grasshopper , I must say your camera serves you well . :headbang: :icon_scratch: I can't get over the low post comments on this find and many other digs in Todays Finds forum . Years ago this coin would have 25 to 30 replies . YO , everybody give the members out in the trenches your support with a comment . There ya go .. I just had to say it

This has been a paid announcement by The Find Something ..Post it .. and Support Others Group ;)

Nice copper find

I saw a recent post about a dug " old pull" tab". Must of been twenty or more posts on it. LOL

I bet If you post twenty buck in clad and a silver ring there would be thirty posts.

Last edited:
Looks like the younger sister of the one I found last Sunday (below), 'cept yours is in much better shape!
large cent_4.JPG

The large cent is one of the most desirable coins on most of our lists.......if you keep a list. And this one is really legible with a beautiful patina. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back