Random finds over the years..

No, but i sent it into Mark Parker and i have not gotten a letter from him yet a true sign its going to be in W&E treasures. HH CS

Nice looking barbers,,,
I have a brass ring just like the one on the left hand side of the bottom pic...
Looks like an empty pocket watch,,, ;D

Its a kind of game played with tokens from the 60's they have 23 of em of ebay for 5 bucks, HH CS

I love the little horse figurine. Is it cast iron or brass?? I bet it was some little guys pride & joy for a while. Gardeningsis (BRINKS fiancee)? HH and thanks for sharing your finds.? If we don't get some warm days BRINK will be forced into building bird houses...and he REALLY hates building birdhouses :)

Actually i think its lead of all things and it was REALLY deep so i'am guessing its late 1700's, HH CS

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D No! I was reading a report on the minelab ex and it showed my coin and it said it was worth $2500 i did't beleive it, so i read all the reat of the article as it turned out it was an S (the quarter in the mag) but mine was not enless it worn out?? I was dissapointed about that, but its a barber! HH CS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back