waseeker

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2006
Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX; Minelab eTrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we finally got a nice day here in the Northwest without any rain so I headed across the river to meet up with a couple of hunting buddies at a Portland park. This park has been pounded, but it is very large so there is always the possibility of finding something.

I managed to pull a very nice 1945-S Washington quarter and a neat old cap pistol.

hh

Attachments

• 1945S.JPG
    1945S.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 597
  • 1945S qtr.JPG
    1945S qtr.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 596
  • capgun.JPG
    capgun.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 611
Upvote 0
Nice finds. We took the opportunity to get out in Tacoma as well. Nice day for a change.
Keep Swinging...

That is a very nice looking Washington Silver Quarter.
Just goes to show ya, no park is totally hunted out.
HH Gold Nuggets :hello:

:icon_thumleft: Great looking coin, it was nice today without the rain wasn't it? WTG!!!! :icon_thumright: Red :hello2:

RFrady said:
Nice finds. We took the opportunity to get out in Tacoma as well. Nice day for a change.
Keep Swinging...
Chug and Red said:
:icon_thumleft: Great looking coin, it was nice today without the rain wasn't it? WTG!!!! :icon_thumright: Red :hello2:

I'm hoping that the worst of the winter weather is behind us now and I'll be able to get out a bit more.

gold nuggets said:
That is a very nice looking Washington Silver Quarter.
Just goes to show ya, no park is totally hunted out.
HH Gold Nuggets :hello:

the area we hunted yesterday was a residential area until the 1960's. I'm hoping to get back again once they start mowing the parks since the area where I found the quarter had some pretty high grass.

neat cap gun :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Well the day wasn't a total "Wash" as you got a "Wash"-ington Silver ;D :icon_thumleft: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back