Rain is gone!! kids are out....

J

JackRussell

It has rained every day, and of course it starts when i get off work... >:( I made it to a park for 45 min or so today ;D I finally found a park in Fl that doesn't use a running track rubber surface every place, it was sand!! So finally peace and quiet, just me and the ace. Well I'm out MD I'm finding some clad and these kids come out see what I'm doing thats all fine but then they think its funny to push the sand back in as I'm digging :o gee whizz i was by then annoyed by the third hole they did it to... so I packed up and left...

5-q
2-d
2-n
5-p
and a machine rolled deigned penny from the gulfarium in fort Walton beach

happy hunting

Upvote 0
Next time tell the kids that a cop just left saying he was looking for x amount ___?? of kids wearing the same thing they are!!

They'll run for the hills! lol

HH

Lonewolfe

Hi, Nice haul of coins. The ACE250 loves coins don't it!!!!! Too bad about the kids. I've resigned to hunt playgrounds and parks on my lunch hour and early mornings, before people are there. My lunch trick will soon be done once the kiddies are out of school :'( >:( Oh well!!!!
HH
Greg

great tip lone wolf!! i will remember that one for sure.

good finds though ,sorry bout the kids ,at least you didnt leave empty handed. HH

rtde3 said:
Next time tell those kids that you are going to turn your MD/fazer on the stun setting if they don't stop filling in your holes. I usually act like I can't hear them because I have head phones on so they will stop asking me questions!

LOL!

I usually act like I can't hear them because of my headphones too!

Works pretty well unless you have a persistent little xoxo following you around!

If they start getting in you way, and or grabbing at your finds though, that's a different story,

that's when you tell them the cops were looking for ___ kids wearing the same shirts/pants etc. that they are! ;D

OR,I dug a big hole for the last kid that was doing that >:( And he's not been seen again. ;D

i use the lonewolfe approach - if you act like u r really serious and you dont see them - or hear them they go away - sometimes - unless they r my kids - they arent scared of me and they know i am not serious and can hear them ! :P leftybass

Ya, you see im a big wussy.. I dont know if they have a big brother or sis with a gun or big fist... thats my luck.. it wasnt the best neighborhood I kept my car in eye view... It was a older school i hit up around some real old scary homes.. I think i just wont go there again..

Don't discount those tracks with a rubber or asphalt surface, along the edges can be a goldmine! Stuff gets lost when you run, and it often bounces into the grass! :D

i love the edges of parking lots - they r hot spots - and the stuff is only as deep as the weeds or grass has grown up - sure its generally newer stuff - but abandoned p/ls r everwhere - it will always take care of a frustrating no find day ! :'( to :o
leftybass

congrats on the finds jack, we usually hunt the parks early am before folks come out too much or when it has just finshed raining as no one has ventrued back out to playground yet.
Omni great tip regarding the outer area of mat playgrounds
hh
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back