Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You know I gotta get at least a small hunt in everyday. Got my Buffalo, small round ball, marble and a Maxfactor Rouge container Hollywood Made in USA. IMG_0012.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0012.JPG

Upvote 15
Nice finds Truth.Congrats :icon_thumright:

I like the Buff, and other stuff. A quick search shows that rouge compact as vintage 1950's. One in good condition ( undug ) is 15-25 dollars on Etsy.

Nice diggs truth, is there enough left in that compact to powder your nose with? [emoji1]

Nice quick hunt, Truth...nice Buffalo and that compact is very cool...Does it open? I dug an old compact couple years ago, finally worked the tiny, brass hinge loose and it still had rouge, but the mirror was broken.. (not me!). Good day in my book..Ddf.

Nice quick hunt, Truth...nice Buffalo and that compact is very cool...Does it open? I dug an old compact couple years ago, finally worked the tiny, brass hinge loose and it still had rouge, but the mirror was broken.. (not me!). Good day in my book..Ddf.

Not sure I tried to pull a little but it would move. Might have to break out the eyeglass screwdrivers.

That's a cool relic in good shape. Keep killin it my Friend Im hoping to have some worthy finds tomorrow going out with three other tnetters will see. Good job

That's a cool relic in good shape. Keep killin it my Friend Im hoping to have some worthy finds tomorrow going out with three other tnetters will see. Good job

Sounds great, Tommy! Just don't show up in your thong and Superman cape like last time! Ha! Jk bud, have a great hunt and make sure to post your pile of loot..Ddf.

A2 I wish you luck. I hope a treasure of any kind finds itself under your coil.

Sounds great, Tommy! Just don't show up in your thong and Superman cape like last time! Ha! Jk bud, have a great hunt and make sure to post your pile of loot..Ddf.
Im keeping the cape Im also taking my Daughters car the Bratmobile

Nice finds Truth. Congrats! Did you get the equinox firmware update and if so did it help?

The Maxfactor rouge is very cool! :icon_thumleft:

She must of been all dressed up and no place
to go... teehee nice Lil bit

society makeup? Funny how they marketed things in the 50's. Good find Truth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back